If you’ve been reading our latest blogs, you probably know that April was our Love Earth month of the Subaru Love Promise. In April, we wrote about 10 Places to Embrace Nature Locally, driving green, and different ways you can recycle.
At Bachman Subaru, we love helping our communities and doing our part.
What is the Bachman Subaru Love Promise?
It is a promise to do right by our community by partnering with nonprofit education, health, community, environment, and animal organizations – to set Subaru apart through our deeds and the deeds of our partners. To be unlike any other car company by doing what is right and good, just for the sake of doing it.
The Love Promise has 5 promises: Love Pets, Love Earth, Love Learning, Loves to Help, and Loves to Care.
Bachman Subaru Loves Pets Promise
Whether they live in our homes or in the wild, Subaru is passionate about keeping all animals safe and healthy. In 2015, we teamed up with the Animal Care Society out to help with adoptions, so stay tuned to see what Bachman Subaru does for the Love Pets promise.
Bachman Subaru Loves the Earth Promise
We understand that loving the outdoors is more than exploring it, it’s helping preserve it. That’s why Bachman Subaru does things like park cleanups.Read more about what Bachman Subaru did for the Love the Earth Promise this year.
Bachman Subaru Loves Learning Promise
We strive to make the pursuit of knowledge for all minds available. So, keep watching our blog to see what Bachman Subaru does for the Loves Learning Promise and other Love Promise information.
Bachman Subaru Loves to Help Promise
In a perfect world, hunger would not exist and hope is commonplace, and we believe this perfect world is possible. That’s why the past couple of years we have donated time, resources, and money to organizations like the Special Olympics of Kentucky and Dare to Care. Keep watching our blog for more Bachman Subaru Loves to Help blogs and information.
Bachman Subaru Loves to Care Promise
We should all have the chance to live a healthy life, so we’re aiming to help as many people as we can. That’s why Bachman Subaru has worked with organizations like WaterStep. Watch our blog for future Loves to Care activities and information about Bachman Subaru.
Over the past few years, we’ve done a plethora of Love Promise deeds. Here are a few.
Bachman Subaru Love Promise Success Stories
- April 2016. A few Bachman Subaru employees and family members did a clean up of the picnic areas at Bernheim Forest.
- December 2015. Subaru partnered with the Special Olympics of Kentucky and donated over $20,000 to their cause from the December Share the Love Event.
- Fall 2013, 2014, and 2015. Subaru sponsored the Drive Away Hunger Car Show. The entry fee was a canned food donation and the 2015 event even had the Animal Care Society out to help with adoptions.
- October 2012 and 2014. Bachman Subaru partnered with the Dare to Care Food Bank, where Bachman Subaru conducted a food drive to help stock the shelves at the Food Bank for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons.
- December 2013. Bachman Subaru partnered with the Special Olympics Kentucky during the 2013 Share the Love Event, which resulted in a $10,791.66 donation to support their cause.
Bachman Subaru is dedicated to helping our community in a variety of ways. If you are interested in learning more about our Subaru Love Promise or want to submit a Subaru story, click here. If you’re interested in a test drive or to learn more about a Subaru vehicle, stop in and see a Bachman Subaru representative today. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+ to keep up with the latest Bachman Subaru news.