If you’re looking for a compact utility vehicle that’s fun and sporty, the 2017 Subaru Forester aims to please. The 2017 version offers updates to technology and a great performance. This model is the perfect fit for anyone who likes the added cargo space and fun adventure but still needs to maneuver through congested city traffic. You get the best of both worlds here.
The 2017 Subaru Forester also offers an impressive design. While usability might be primary on your mind, comfort is definitely present in every aspect of the interior. The exterior design offers great lines and sporty feel.
Design Features You’ll Love in the 2017 Subaru Forester
While there are plenty of positive attributes to the 2017 Forester’s design, here are just a few features you’ll love:
- Spacious Interior. While the Forester is a compact vehicle, you’d never know it from the inside. There’s plenty of room for passengers to get comfortable and the usability of the seating was primary in the design – including reclining rear seats and a 10 way power driver’s seat. Speaking of comfort, the 2017 Forester also features an available heated steering wheel.
- Storage Space for Your Needs. There’s a great deal of storage space located in the hatchback as is, but the 60/40 folding rear seat offers extra room, versatile for the number of passengers. This model also comes with roof rails, offering even more cargo room for the extended trips and other needs.
- Panoramic Power Moonroof. Because Subaru knows your choice of vehicle isn’t just about utility. This feature allows you to enjoy the weather or gaze up at the stars, because sometimes on your journey, it helps to enjoy where you are.
- All Weather Package. Designed with your optimal comfort in mind, the all weather package includes heated side view mirrors, heated seats, and windshield wiper de-icer. This allows better vision without all the work of de-icing your car by hand.
- Leather-Trimmed Upholstery. Reminding you once again that this is more than just a utility vehicle, the 2017 Forester comes with saddle brown leather trimmed upholstery for comfort and style. With the matching door trim and driver and passenger seat memory foam, the cock pit of your Forester offers all the luxury you could want for a stylish experience.
There are a lot of great reasons to choose a 2017 Subaru Forester – great performance, good gas mileage, and fantastic drive ability among them. With the 2017 Forester, you’ll love the design as much as you do the dependability. Click here to shop inventory.